Artifacts Associated With Ticket 15bcaa7d13c70fa5648ac97d9063dbcb127c7625
Time intervals are currently doubles with no further abstraction. This means that time intervals are added, subtracted and compared using regular double operations. This is problematic on platforms on which double is slow or even non-existent. It would be better to make it transparent and offer helper functions: This would allow to make it struct with two integers in the future.
- login: "js"
- milestone initialized to: "1.0"
- mimetype: "text/x-markdown"
- priority initialized to: "High"
- severity initialized to: "Important"
- status initialized to: "Open"
- title initialized to: "Add helper functions for time intervals"
- type initialized to: "Enhancement"