Add helper functions for time intervals
|User & Date:||js on 2021-04-17 00:47:27|
Time intervals are currently doubles with no further abstraction. This means that time intervals are added, subtracted and compared using regular double operations. This is problematic on platforms on which double is slow or even non-existent. It would be better to make it transparent and offer helper functions: This would allow to make it struct with two integers in the future.
- login: "js"
- milestone changed to: "1.0"
- mimetype: "text/x-markdown"
- priority changed to: "High"
- severity changed to: "Important"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "Add helper functions for time intervals"
- type changed to: "Enhancement"