Support for hardware SHA on x86
|User & Date:||js on 2021-04-11 18:44:50|
x86 has hardware instructions for SHA-1 and SHA-256 (given that it is a hardware implementation of the two loops, it should also be possible to use it for SHA-224, as only the init vector is different for SHA-224). It would be nice to support those.
- login: "js"
- milestone changed to: "none"
- mimetype: "text/x-markdown"
- priority changed to: "Zero"
- severity changed to: "Minor"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "Support for hardware SHA on x86"
- type changed to: "Nice_To_Have"